Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween








October sure was fun for us. The pumpkin patch is always a favorite, carving pumpkins wasn't too messy, and the costumes were so cute. Nathan was Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas, Tyler was a pirate, and Kali was a cute little mermaid. It didn't even rain for trick-or-treating. On the drive home, Tyler told us that he wanted to "eat all the chocolate in all the world". That boy loves sugar! Nathan really liked his costume, but was kind-of shy with all the attention he got. It seemed like everyone we saw stopped to comment on his cool costume. Kali didn't really know what was happening, but she liked to play with the tail on her costume. I can't believe October is over and Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Time flies!

4 comments:

Cousins Family said...

Yay, I'm the first to comment! I'm glad you have pictures up now and I'm glad you like how it turned out. Such cute kids! We can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks!

Mindee Graver said...

Yay!! I'm glad all my nagging payed off!! I love your blog! Keep it up, I want to see more pictures of all you guys! I love all the costumes, and I can't believe how big Kali is getting! They all are getting big! I miss you guys so much, and let me know what your thinking about planing for next year. I can't wait to see you guys!! Love ya!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

hello haueter family!!!! its so great to see you on here, i kep asking mindee where the heck all off her family was! your fam is beautiful!! miss you guys!

Sherrill kaydence,and johnny said...

hey Nancy its me sherrill i love your pics. it was so great to run into you and i am glad you are doing so well. keep intouch